Tuesday, November 1, 2011

REFLECTION ON PROJECT FOR THE BOOK

The project that i have been working on is a short story about my life and how language has effected the way i live today. The final project is posted along with a poem to go with it. The things that i have been through in my life have effected the way i think and react to certain situations at this day and age. My human rights have greatly been affected in both negative and positive ways. I have been abused by family and so called friends both physical and mentally in ways that are unacceptable when it comes to human rights.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Michelle,
    Hope you are enjoying Election Day!
    This is a strong story you have.
    Have you worked on the critical reflection to connect human rights and language in your story? I'd love to read it if you could post it.
    If you have questions, let me know!
    Prof. Jerskey

    ReplyDelete