Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Feelings

The cluster of classes seemed to be a little over whelming for me at the present moment, however i also finds it extremely interesting.  I have a full time job and I"m a single mom trying to go to school full time.  The only time that i have to use the computers is in class. I don't have access to a computer and  I don't know how to blog or tweet, yet it's apart of my grade.  I'm scared that it will affect the points that i need for each class.  I can't always depend on my class mates to help me out.  Technology is very confusing to me, but I'll get it.  Other than that I'm enjoying myself and find the work that we're doing interesting.  Human rights is something that everyone should be aware of and pay attention to.

5 comments:

  1. It is a little overwhelming to me also but also interesting. i think you will learn to enjoy it and i think the fact that we are all together everyday will make things a little better. I also agree that we all should be aware of human rights because its a certain power that we posses as a person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well im with you on that all these computers are driving me crazy but i enjoy what i've learned so far

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree it is fun with us making all the jokes and just getting along with each other

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to how your feeling about the cluster. It is a bit overwhelming to me as well. But look at it as a challenge, with the topics being taught as a significant part of the world we live in, Human Rights and Language. Hopefully you will soon be accustom to the cluster, making it easier to understand. Try and take it one day at a time, and enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you about all this technology but its also important because nowadays these technologies are what the world is based on.
    You are very courageous, having all these reponsability and still keeping up. It takes a lot of effort and i think it's how you are enjoying your right to education and your right to found a family.

    ReplyDelete